Would you like to work with one of the top real estate sales teams in the state? The Rains Team is hiring and we would love to talk with you about our available opportunities! Administrative, Sales, Support and more are available!
Admin & Marketing
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
We are looking for a rock star support person that is very detail oriented, tech savvy, task oriented, self managed and has an eye for good marketing. This person is a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. This is a full time position so part time and work from home need not apply.
Job Specific Skills
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Admin
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, send us your resume along with a brief description saying why you would like this position and why it would be a great fit for you. Please submit your resume in PDF format to Jobs@TheRainsTeam.com . All inquiries are confidential.
Sales Agent - Buyer Agents & Listing Agents
We are looking for extremely hard working agents who are interested in growing their production through our proven lead generation and closing systems.
What are some of the reasons why our agents out perform individual agents and why joining the Rains Team may be the perfect fit for you?
1. We invest a minimum of $1,000 into lead generation just for you every month! We do this because we know you're worth the investment.
2. We have a call center that does the lead conversion with you.
3. Our closing coordinators make sure your transactions get from contract to close without a problem.
4. Our average agent does over 36 transactions per year, their first year.
5. Professional group coaching and growth accountability is included FREE for all of our agents.
6. You get a free website that is proven to lead generate for you.
7. We keep up with and communicate to your past clients / sphere of influence for you on your behalf.
8. Your cost of doing business is minimal compared to the expenses of an individual agent.
9. Growth opportunities are abundant within the team.
10. We have made the selling process streamlined and simple so you can close more transactions with less effort.
The Rains Team has done all the front end work to make sure you are successful. We have mastered the lead generation, lead conversion and contract to close portions of the transaction. We would love to show you how our systems can help you grow and succeed in real estate RIGHT NOW.
What we look for in a new agent for our team...
1. Must be a licensed real estate agent in Georgia or willing to become licensed.
2. Our team is on the leading edge of technology so being "tech friendly" is a big plus.
3. Extremely hard working and driven agents.
4. Communication is key. We have found that the success of our agents is directly related to their communication to their clients and our team members.
5. Must be full time, we do not accept part time real estate professionals.
If you fit the criteria above and would like to talk about the possibilities of joining the Rains Team as a sales agent please email us at Matt@TheRainsTeam.com for a private and confidential meeting.